Business Intelligence Analyst 1
Job #2280: Chameleon Technologies is searching for a Business Intelligence Analyst for a contract role in Redmond, WA.
You will be responsible for analyzing data to develop and execute on strategies to improve yield of our display, video, and native advertising inventory. As a member of our team you will:
- Optimize the balance between ad load, pricing floors, deal priority levels, ad quality, buyer blocks, and other settings by user, ad type, placement, property, and market.
- Analyze user engagement and ad experience to optimize ad load and user satisfaction.
- Identify private marketplace sales opportunities by analyzing buying activity across both private and open marketplaces.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize private marketplace deal health and activity.
- Develop, maintain, and deliver ad yield, impression volume, and revenue reporting.
- Model and forecast the business for regular planning and budgeting purposes.
- Help grow additional monetization opportunities including subscription and in game transactional purchases.
- 2 or more years of recent digital advertising experience – ideally in programmatic ad operations or yield management
- A solid understanding of the programmatic space as it relates to display, video, and native advertising preferably with hands-on experience working directly on supply side platforms such as DFP, SpotX, Appnexus, Rubicon Project, or Pubmatic.
- A passion for data analytics and proven experience analyzing, designing, and leveraging multi-dimensional data models
- Expert level Excel skills (pivot tables, power BI)
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and comfortable working independently.
- BA/BS or equivalent required
• A passion for games, and experience with game publishers.
TOP 3 SKILLS A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS:
1 Programmatic Advertising experience
2 Expert level Excel, Pivot Tables, and Data Analytics – 1-2 years
3 Reporting experience – 1-2 years
Apply for this Now