25 Oct Hardware Test Engineer
Job #2223: Chameleon Technologies is searching for a Hardware Test Engineer for an 18-month contract in Redmond, WA. This position will require up to 20% international travel.
The position is for an Optical Test Engineer to support the development of image quality and optical test solutions. This position is within a highly skilled team of optical design and test engineers. The work is in a collaborative team environment and the ability to communicate well with other team members and to support overall team goals is crucial.
- Minimum of BS degree in Optics or Physics
- 5 years minimum experience developing optical and/or imaging test systems
- Experience developing optical test systems involving motion control, image acquisition and image processing/analysis
- Working knowledge of Colorimetry, Photometry and Image Quality testing
- Experience using and interfacing to light measurement and Imaging equipment
- Familiar with optical design concepts and theory
- Experience with MATLAB, LabVIEW, Python, Statistical analysis, highly desired
- C++, and mechanical aptitude all pluses
- Must have good communication, reporting and presentation skills
- Can work independently with minimal supervision towards defined tasks within a team environment
- Good organizational skills and capability managing multiple simultaneous tasks effectively
Apply for this Now