26 Nov Inside Sales Manager
Job #2231: Our company is more than just the products we engineer and sell. We’ve built our company from the ground up with the idea of creating great jobs for great people. As a fast-paced startup, each day offers new opportunities to innovate in all areas of the company. We value quality and integrity in everything we do, from interacting with customers to developing the best technology in the industry. We are known as innovators and have received many awards for our team and our products, including Best of Interop, Seattle Business Magazine’s Innovation of the Year, and 100 Best Companies to Work for in Washington, among others.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline funnel building targets
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline new account acquisition targets
- Build and maintain an upbeat positive culture that inspires a sense of urgency, constant innovation & learning, and a strong sense of individual and team accountability
- Serve as liaison between Sales and Marketing on demand generation initiatives
- Achieve sales goals by building and optimizing programs designed for sales execution
- Collaborate with Channel and Marketing functions on key initiatives including demand generation programs and customer acquisition strategies
- Work closely with the Area Vice Presidents (AVPs) Work cross-functionally to achieve operational excellence for maximum sales productivity
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Creative, self-starter and business-minded Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience 2-3 years of proven success in Sales, Account Development, Sales Development, or Business Development leadership role
- Experience in a SaaS, technology, or a high growth startup environment
- Understanding of IT and business analytics (experience in related technical field will be considered – training provided, fast learning and ultimate mastery of technology is a must)
- Expert in creating sales plays, writing call scripts, coaching reps and conducting sales trainings
- Ability to work very closely with marketing to drive the conversions of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs)
- Detailed knowledge of specified systems, metrics, and customer segmentation that supports growth in an inside sales model
- Thorough understanding of top of funnel and middle-of-the-funnel concepts, strategy, and tactics
- Strong work ethic and commitment Positive, supportive, team-oriented attitude
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and Google Apps
About the Company
At the company, we create great products because we give talented employees the freedom to be intellectually curious and creative. We seek a diversity of perspectives and foster employee quirkiness and spunk to help drive innovation. Every employee knows that we’re all in this together and that work is an important part of life so it should be fun. A sense of humor is required here, seriously!
We are the global leader with a novel approach to Security and IT Operational Analytics. Our market opportunity is greater than $20B and our solutions span all industries. Pretty neat, huh? If you want to join a fun team that produces award-winning products that provide tremendous business value and delight customers, then this is the company for you!
Founded by engineers, the company is a Seattle-based technology company that delivers elegant solutions for the tech industry’s most challenging problems.
As a privately held fast-growing technology leader in the $20B IT operations management space, our company is positioned to be the next great systems company. We are known as innovators who take a smart, creative approach to solving problems. Our team and product line have received many awards, including wins in multiple categories of Best of Interop, a Gold Medal prize in Puget Sound Business Journal’s annual list of Washington’s Best Workplaces, and several Gold Stevie American Business Awards.
Apply for this Now