27 Nov Payroll Project Coordinator
Job #2232: Chameleon Technologies is searching for a Payroll Project Coordinator for a contract role in Issaquah, WA. The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the Canadian Payroll Modernization Project.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Supports Program / Project Managers in project management tool usage.
- Supports Program / Project Managers in maintaining tool data and key artifacts (e.g.
Issue/Risk, Action Items, resource and task management, and Decision Log).
- Able to flex in the support of multiple / changing needs within the organization.
- Documents detailed meeting minutes, tracks and follows up on action items, dependencies, and risks.
- Updates and maintains key project and program documentation under the guidance of senior Project Managers.
- Excellent analytical and follow-up skills.
- Experience providing administrative support for IT development or IT technology projects. Familiarity with IT environment and technology terminology.
- Experience with Smartsheet and other project management tools.
- Proficient in the use of the Google products: email, spreadsheet, document, presentation.
- Basic skill set in the use of presentations and project management and portfolio management tools.
- Ability to support multiple project managers concurrently.
- Ability to support program management competencies.
- Provides clear, concise communication.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, including presentation skills.
- Extremely responsive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Able to work independently.
Recommended skills, abilities, and certifications:
- Experience in Payroll or Human Resource systems a plus.
- Working knowledge of Service Now (Carts+) Portfolio & Program Management module.
Experience with HPALM testing life cycle management suite.
Apply for this Now