04 Jan Senior Software Engineer, Cloud
Job #2243 We are looking for a senior software engineer to join our client’s growing team. This is a full-time permanent position located in downtown Seattle. In this role you will get the opportunity to support their robust analytics and anomaly detection services.
- Work on a large-scale, in-production, secure cloud service platform.
- Collaborate to tackle complex problems in scalability, end-to-end security, continuous delivery, automation, logging/monitoring, and incident response
- Drive continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) practices using developer-driven testing, continuous integration, and highly automated test environments
- Help choose the best technologies to solve problems as they arise
- Work closely with product managers, data scientists, and operations teams to build new cloud analytic services from early designs to production code
- Solid knowledge of Go, Python, or an equivalent programming language
- Self-starter with a strong problem solving track record and ability to grow and learn
- Excellent communicator and collaborator who can iterate quickly
- Experience around container and related technologies (Kubernetes/Docker/ HashiCorp – Packer, Vault, and Terraform/etcd).
- Experience of building and scaling distributed, highly available systems
- Experience with cloud services on AWS or Azure (RDS/S3/SQS/EC2/EMR)
- Experience with data science information processing pipeline (Spark/Presto/SQL/ Hadoop/HBASE)
Apply for this Now