30 Oct Senior Troubleshooting Technician
Job #2225: We are looking for a Senior Troubleshooting Technician for a contract role on the Eastside. This person will be hands-on and oversee a small team of two assembly technicians focused on manufacturing and test. You will need to assist with troubleshooting core issues as they develop in the manufacturing environment. In this setting, you will be working on assembling monitors for the product along with accessory kits.
- 3+ years’ experience in overseeing other technicians.
- Strong support skills are essential in this position, as manufacturing technicians must monitor and assist technicians and general workers in the manufacturing department, particularly in troubleshooting potential equipment failures, damages, conformance reports and issues with production batches.
- Ability to take on multiple responsibilities, change direction at a moment’s notice, and remain flexible during the phases of the project.
- Good analytical and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Demonstrated communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to express technically complicated ideas and explain them to others.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Prefer medical devices experience but not required.
Apply for this Now