20 Nov Software Database Engineer
Job #2230: Chameleon Technologies is looking for data engineer to own data pipeline production support for monthly forecast production for our forecasting team. We are looking for a passionate, high energy Data Engineer with strong focus on engineering and solving complex business problems. Develop automated reports and will constantly be seeking out new data that is useful in improving. Determine how to make this information available to enable the development and production of a world class solution.
- Working on a system that speaks natively to dozens of database platforms, enabling individual users and enterprises to rapidly explore their data and author insightful visualizations.
- Extending this system to handle an ever more diverse set of data sources, including API-based web data sources.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Create ETLs/ELTs to take data from various operational systems and create a unified dimensional or star schema data model for analytics and reporting.
- Conduct daily quality assurance testing of data, troubleshoot issues, and liaise with internal teams to ensure delivery of timely, accurate, and reliable data.
- 3+ years of SQL
- Data Analytics
- Data testing and validation experience
- Communication and able to work will with teams but also can do independent work
- Cosmos and Scope script experience (strongly preferred)
- C# coding experience
- Experience with Git
- Any big data- Cosmos, Hodoop (best would have one or both experience)
Apply for this Now