31 Jul Sr. Manufacturing Test Engineer
Posted at 00:00h in
Job #2151: We are looking for a Sr. Manufacturing Test Engineer for an FTE role in Kirkland, WA. This person will:
- Provide technical leadership for Operations manufacturing test solutions.
- Work with our development team and suppliers to define, and implement manufacturing test strategies, and hardware and software solutions that ensure that product meets functional requirements before shipment.
- Work closely with supplier quality engineering and supply chain teams to continuously improve supplier test effectiveness and efficiency for the manufacturing of our medical devices.
- May provide work direction to other team members and suppliers.
- Provides strategic input into product development projects for design-for-test and built-in-self-test to improve product quality and manufacturing/service efficiency.
- Develops manufacturing test strategies and requirements for the manufacture and reprocessing of medical devices.
- Leads the implementation of these strategies by developing test systems internally, and through suppliers that support manufacturing and reprocessing requirements.
- Provides direction to engineers, technicians and suppliers in the development of these systems; manages scope and progress to support overall program schedules.
- Works closely with development engineering to define test requirements and limits that are appropriate for sub-tier, and final system tests.
- Works closely with suppliers and contract manufacturers to integrate test systems into their manufacturing process.
- Develops and/or approves manufacturing test process validation plans, protocols and reports.
- Works closely with supplier quality, supply chain, and suppliers to continuously improve manufacturing test effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provides technical leadership in the development of manufacturing test development processes and procedures.
- Provides leadership in the selection and management of test development partners and resources.
- Works with all levels and functional areas of the organization.
- Keeps abreast of new manufacturing technologies and trends, and updates methods and processes accordingly.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, or equivalent technical education and experience.
- Five years’ highly applicable and relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with product development and suppliers.
- Experience in a highly regulated environment (e.g., FDA, FAA).
- Strong technical and leadership skills working with development team members and suppliers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills working with all functions and levels in a small company.
Apply for this Now