27 Apr Sr. Software Engineer – Java
Job #2094: Chameleon Technologies is looking for a talented software developer with experience developing high-performance, highly scalable systems for a 12-month (may extend) contract in Seattle. You will be responsible for designing and developing new software as well as maintaining existing systems. You will work as part of small, highly focused and fast paced development team, and will be responsible for participating in all stages of the software development lifecycle. Solid design and analysis skills and the ability to find innovative solutions to difficult problems are required.
- Develops and ships software solutions by collaborating with business technology teams and studying our system architecture.
- Documents solutions by use of UML Sequence diagrams, flowcharts, and swagger REST API specifications.
- Provide gap analysis from a technical perspective, highlighting current state, future state, client needs, best practices, and solution offerings.
- Work with the Central Engineering, Architecture and Data Services teams and other source system teams to define the integration requirements and any enhancements to support the initiatives
- Object orientated programming- Java
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Solid Experience in design and development using object oriented techniques
- Experience developing high-performance, highly-scalable, and highly-reliable systems
- High proficiency in object-oriented design and development using Java
- Ability to solve difficult problems in innovative ways
- Good knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Track record of delivering on-time
- Familiarity with web development technologies (Servlets, HTML, XML, REST, Tomcat, PHP, JSP)
- RESTful API experience
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Experience working in agile teams (e.g., Scrum, XP)
- Expert in cross group communication, able to get buyoff from business, operations and peers
- Significant experience developing solutions leveraging relational and NoSQL databases
Apply for this Now