13 Aug Sr. Staff Security Engineer
Posted at 00:00h in
Job #2159: Chameleon Technologies is looking for a Sr. Staff Security Engineer for an FTE role in Seattle, WA.
What you’ll do:
- You bring your expertise of application and system security to work together with our client and platform teams to apply industry best practices to our systems and architecture.
- You’ll be analyzing system services, operating systems, networks and applications from a security perspective.
- You will also be analyzing threats and externally reported bugs to help our engineering teams address them.
- Your responsibilities will include cross-platform software development, architecture deep dives, and consultation with architects and system owners.
- We’re looking for an individual who is steeped in software security and wants to help our digital products software keep our customers’ information safe and our business information secure.
What we’re looking for:
- A highly skilled individual who is passionate about people, security, and technology, has a proven track record and takes pride in delivering high-quality code to market, enjoys learning, thrives in a dynamic engineering-oriented work environment, and excels in the soft skills required to effectively work with a talented organization of engineers.
Successful applicants must have:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other equivalent technical degree
- At least 5 years industry experience in security engineering
- Expertise with networking, encryption technologies, various operating systems, and cloud-based distributed systems
- Tools we like:
- OS: MacOS, Windows, iOS, Android, Linux
Apply for this Now