24 Oct Systems Administrator, Salesforce
Job #2222: We are looking for a Systems Analyst to join our IT Applications team for an FTE role in Seattle. As a Systems Analyst you’ll be utilizing the full spectrum of Salesforce functionality and integrated applications to design and deliver solutions for our entire organization. As a partner to the Sales, Service, Marketing, and Finance teams your work will have a direct impact on the workflow and day to day operations of the business.
- Assist our internal customers efficiently and effectively on inbound cases related to Salesforce and associated systems by troubleshooting and escalating issues as necessary.
- Own administrative functions such as user management, profiles, roles, queues, licenses, capacity, and storage management.
- Configure and maintain security and permissions within Salesforce to comply with organization requirements.
- Promote data cleanliness and accuracy by detecting and resolving duplicates and performing data migrations and adjustments as needed.
- Perform detailed analysis of business processes and technical requirements, and translate into systems solutions that support our business initiatives.
- Design, document, build, test, and deploy Salesforce enhancements using custom objects/fields, page layouts, visual workflows, process builder, workflow rules, approval processes, and reporting and dashboards.
- Work cross-functionally to manage and maintain third party applications and make recommendations on tools that will improve user experience and efficiency.
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation.
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator, or Salesforce.com App Builder.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Communities.
- Experience with JIRA, NetSuite, Eloqua, and Boomi desired but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience administering Salesforce.
- Self-directed learning, problem solving, and researching of system issues.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
- Strong technical knowledge of Salesforce data structure; understanding of how to leverage Salesforce functionality to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
- Detail-oriented with strong data management skills including experience using Excel, Data Loader, and SOQL.
Apply for this Now