21 Aug Systems Analyst
Job #2171: Chameleon Technologies is searching for an experienced Systems Analyst for an 18-month project in Redmond. The purpose is to support an initiative by working with stakeholders to help define business needs and requirements for various reporting scenarios, as well as supporting any business and data analysis, communicating and discussing business requirements to the engineering teams who are developing a new platform and solution. They will be involved in testing of a new platform and solution and supporting training and implementation which may include interactions with users as appropriate. The ideal candidate will have experience with PowerBI and SQL, plus strong knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Business Requirements – Work with various stakeholder groups to capture, define and write business requirements for the finance team to support tools and projects.
- Functional Requirements – Help support defining what the Business Intelligence (BI)/analytics platform and solution and processes will do in order to satisfy the business requirement(s). Support conversations around internal tools and fabrics such as STAT, Power BI, etc. to facilitate alignment between business owners and technical development teams.
- Technical (Non-Functional) Requirements – Help support define the solution requirements that cannot be met by a specific function, e.g. performance, availability (redundancy), scalability, quality of service, security and usability requirements.
- Testing – Support the design, plan and execution of user acceptance testing required to ensure business requirements are met and the tools, BI/analytic platform and solutions are functioning as expected.
- User Training and Adoption– Support the design and delivery of training and documentation required to ensure the stakeholders and internal team members understand how to use corporate accounting as well as support data and tools.
- Business Rules Management – Support the design and implement decision criteria and processes in concert with finance and engineering to ensure changes in business rules or corresponding taxonomies are, when appropriate, reflected in the appropriate level.
- Power BI Development – Design, implement, monitor and maintain Power BI reporting solutions.
- Support for Machine Learning (ML) Projects – Assist on designated projects to improve our bots and other digital transformation areas.
Apply for this Now