Technical Product Manager
Job #2312: Chameleon Technologies is searching for a Technical Product Manager to join a team in Nashville, TN. Our client is a market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, giving corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the relationships that govern their businesses. By converting archaic legal language into structured data, helping clients find, search, organize, and analyze their contracts. Providing for the first time a portfolio level views of risks, obligations, and entitlements. We combine proprietary machine learning tools with scalable facilities for human quality control that, together, enable a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
The Technical Product Management for Contract Intelligence is critical to our ambitious product acceleration agenda. Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, this role will define the software features and functionality that will bring to life our ambitious vision for Artificial Intelligence powered Contract Negotiation.
We’re looking for someone who is thoughtful, experienced, and a team player. This person will work directly with our engineering team and our internal client groups to drive our product roadmap into the next iteration of client contracts offerings. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy solving unique and interesting problems, personal and professional growth, and the chance to make an impact on the industry while having fun with your colleagues.
- Develop and foster key cross-functional relationships across our Product, Technology, Commercial (Sales & Marketing), and Client Service teams
- Develop innovative software that will bring Machine Learning insights to bear in a variety of contract negotiation scenarios
- Partner cross-functionally to define our next-generation Contract Negotiation product roadmap. Multiple products will go to market on top of our new Contract Intelligence Platform, requiring exceptional cross-product technical coordination, as well as coordination with business stakeholders including Product Managers and Client Service SMEs
- Drive an Agile software development process incorporating user experience, software engineering, and cross-company stakeholders to deliver on the Contract Negotiation product roadmap. Act as the glue that brings a complex landscape of our contributors and third-party partners together as a cohesive unit
- Act as scrum master of an Agile development team, lead release planning, and drive product releases activities
- Write user stories and detailed functional specifications for all aspects of our Contract Negotiation products. Manage user experience and software development contributions to functional specifications
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Technical project and program management experience. Experience with Agile methodology
- High technical acumen and ability to communicate effectively with a variety of technical stakeholders
- Exceptional written communication and documentation skills
- Strong relationship-building and stakeholder-management skills
- Strong commercial orientation and client focus. Capable of presenting credibly to, and facilitating meaningful meetings with internal and external customers
- Comfortable working in a lean, fast-paced, and demanding environment
- Legally able to work in the United States
- BS in Computer Science or other relevant field of study