Principal Product Manager
Job #2344: Chameleon Technologies is looking for a Principal Product Manager. Our client is looking for the right person to join them as they design and build the most cutting-edge products in cyber threat analytics. They are hiring Principal Product Managers who want to solve problems, not spend their days in meetings, and have the skills and attention to detail to back up their ideas. The client moves quickly and has a passion for building elegant, scalable solutions.
If you are a Product Manager who shares their philosophy and has a passion and aptitude for Emerging Technology, we would like to hear from you! You will be part of a key team responsible for defining product direction in a fast-growing venture-backed company, and partner with an extremely talented technical team to bring game-changing technology to an ever increasing enterprise customer base. You will also communicate with and work alongside security teams from Fortune 2000 companies to solve today’s toughest problems in cyber security. If you’re as passionate as we we are about positive culture, then we want to talk to you.
The client has a global and diverse user base. They are seeking technically-qualified people from all backgrounds, who offer dynamic perspectives, influences, and experiences. Are you as passionate as we are about positive culture and amazing technology? If you are, we can’t wait to chat with you.
Are you looking to make an impact? Do you love seeing your work implemented and hearing how your contributions have made a difference? Our client offers an exciting, high energy, and versatile environment in which people are encouraged and supported to collaborate on industry-leading technology while they develop and enrich their individual growth. And they’re doing it with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor (it’s required seriously).
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience building or maintaining enterprise security or analytics products
- Broad knowledge of enterprise Cyber Security products and needs
- Knowledge of network-communications concepts, such as the OSI communication model and common L7 wire protocols
- Hands-on experience with enterprise security products and best practices
- Comfort with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to track a large number of tasks and work on many different parallel initiatives with competing priorities
- Strong oral, written, and presentation communication skills
- Coordinate with the entire R&D organization to set product goals, strategy, and roadmaps
- Create PRDs, User Stories, and other documents as part of an Agile SDLC
- Receive, review, and prioritize feature requests from customers, partners, and internal teams
- Work closely with our Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and other teams to understand market needs, product issues, and competitive gaps
- Participate in customer meetings, user groups, and industry events (sometimes on-sit
About the Company:
Our client is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
The client is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put them on its 2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized them as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named them a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with our client has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
Apply for this Now