Territory Account Manager (SLED)
Job #2354: Chameleon Technologies is searching for an experienced State, Local and Education (SLED) Territory Account Manager for a client in Woodinville, WA. This person is responsible for the sales execution of the SLED vertical business. This individual creates and works with qualified leads from sales and business partners, pursues and constructs Account and Transactional opportunities through to closure. Strong sales skills and a passion for technical and business solutions in the Government and Education sectors are keys to success. This individual will be supported by a sales engineer and inside sales support representative. The SLED hybrid IT business is designed primarily around Unified Communications solutions, with complementary solutions from a few dozen key partners, including Stanley, HPE/Aruba, and Cisco (Gold Partner).
- Meet or exceed sales revenue and gross profit targets.
- Drive new SLED business through a Vertical you own
- Provide exceptional sales support for your regions
- Develop and track business plans for your regions. Participate in region business plan reviews. Ensure business plans are complete and accurate. Help communicate to management any risks to business or target achievement on a regular basis.
- Drive Wins, references and case studies in your market.
- Work with our internal and partners sales teams to plan and organize sales strategies.
- Analyze the sales environment including customer expectations, competitive environment, customer´s operational and technical environment and define actions to be performed in the sales cycle timeframe.
- Assess the customer's business environment and propose new ways of handling interactions with their customers and staff.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations, product demonstrations and statements of work. Respond to RFIs/RFPs as necessary.
- Keep abreast of the solutions, applications, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and attendance at industry events.
- Travel required.
- Industry experience with Cisco, HPE/Aruba (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (preferred)
- Three plus years of Government related sales experience (required)
- Ability to create vision, lead a sales engagement through to closure
- Ability to think strategically and also deliver supporting practical execution plans
- Ability to identify and creatively resolve complex business and people issues.
- Consistency in using well rounded business judgment
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including the ability to deliver effective presentations.