Vice President of Marketing
Job# 2366: Chameleon Technologies is seeking a VP of Marketing, an executive position tasked with creating a successful go to market strategy. This role will focus on lead generation, sales enablement and brand. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute a go-to-market plan that results in substantial revenue growth for the organization.
- Partner with Sales to provide leads, campaigns and sales collateral, prospect database and sales enablement tools, including website and digital content.
- Own and maintain the annual marketing plan and budget
- Hire and train marketing team to own all facets of marketing- including content, website, demand generation, PR, analytics, SEO/M, events, etc.
- Proven experience developing lead / demand generation program & strategies for a B2B SaaS or similar company
- Several examples where you have successfully lead and carried out the Go-to-Market Software Product Launches
- Marketing leadership experience with a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Humility, hunger and eagerness to grow and improve
- Ability to work productively with internal groups, including executive team and board
- Experience with modern strategies for inbound and outbound lead generation
- Ability to partner with sales team to optimize customer buying journey
- Strong project management, planning and budgeting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and Pardot (or equivalent)
- Possesses a strong sense of urgency and ownership over projects and deliverables
- Track record of delivering results
- OVERALL EXPERIENCE: At least 5 years’ experience managing the strategic development and execution of marketing activities in a software environment
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field; MBA, preferred
Apply for this Now