Sales Associate (Internal Role for Chameleon Staffing)
Join a high quality, ethical and innovative Technical Staffing & Professional Services firm providing services to Fortune 500 companies. We need an energetic team player who can make an immediate impact in our growing organization.
We value innovative, dedicated people who are looking for a challenge and are able to adapt to rapid and continuous change. To help us accomplish our ambitious vision, we are currently seeking a Sales Associate to join our team.
As a self-motivated, results driven professional, we will rely on you to sell Business and IT solutions and related professional services by performing the following duties:
- Prospect, qualify, sell, and close revenue for both new clients as well as maintain current relationships, via strong account management techniques.
- Form ongoing strategic account plans including customer profiles, targeted sales programs, forecast reports, and action items to achieve an agreed upon sales goal.
- Develop and maintain technical and marketing knowledge of all our services and product lines.
- Assume full responsibility of quota attainment and pricing levels as agreed to and communicated by the Executive Team.
- Participate and become involved in applicable industry events both internal and external.
Our ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self starter and a true “hunter” with a proven entrepreneurial spirit. In addition, our ideal candidate will have a strong ability to impact the successful growth of our company.
- 1+ year of successful sales experience (we are open on the type of sales/industry).
- Experience using a CRM system to track and monitor sales progress.
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with decision makers.
- Sales presentation and development skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- Retirement plan with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Flexible working environment with WFH options