Vice President of Sales
Job #2429: Chameleon Technologies is seeking a Vice President of Sales for a company in Austin, Texas.
The VP of Sales coaches and develops the company’s growing sales team, creating a culture of accountability, improvement, energy and performance. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Recruit, develop, and lead a team of high performing sales professionals
- Manage customer success team to protect and grow install base accounts
- Develop and continually optimize sales processes, methods, technologies, and programs that quantifiably improve results
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure optimized customer buying journey
- Manage team of Account Executives, Inside Sales Reps, Sales Engineering, and Sales Operations
- Represent sales function at the senior leadership and board level
- Accurately forecast revenue
- Work with internal and external constituents, including product, marketing, development, customers, prospects, and others to optimize sales in existing and new markets
- Proven senior leadership experience in sales management of B2B SaaS or equivalent
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Humility, hunger, and eagerness to grow and improve
- Ability to work productively with internal groups, including executive team and board
- Experience with modern strategies for SaaS sales ranging from $15k – $1m / year subscriptions
- Ability to partner with marketing team to optimize customer buying journey
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Possesses a strong sense of urgency and ownership over projects and deliverables
- Track record of delivering individual and team results
- Strong technical aptitude and willingness to create a self-reliant team
- Limited travel as required
- 10+ years of SaaS/tech sales experience; ideally progressing from carrying a quota to managing a growing team
- Track record of leading successful sales teams with a high energy level, accountability, and an eagerness to improve
- BA/BS degree or equivalent; preference for a Technical or Business field of study
About our client:
Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance – our client foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: Our client kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: Our client contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
The company’s mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them “slinky”. These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and “slinky” people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.