Job #2445: Chameleon Technologies is seeking a Clarity Developer for a contract role in Seattle, WA. Our current Clarity version is 15.x and we need a capable developer to support it.
- Provide leadership in the Applications Management team.
- Provide technical guidance and oversight to the team.
- Provide production batch processing support Clarity financials system by working with data center staff.
- Develop and administer O&M and CIP budget to ensure operating stability and ongoing development of the Clarity application.
- Work with business analysts and/or users to perform technical analysis options and estimate.
- Code, test, troubleshoot and document system issues and modifications, both for new development as well as maintenance.
- Design and support interfaces between Clarity systems and other third-party systems.
- Develop and maintain financial management and accounting reports and queries.
- Provide peer QA reviews on code and program modifications to ensure system internal controls and technical standards are maintained.
- Translate business requirements into clear and concise technical documentation. Prepare scalable, robust, and flexible design documents, both conceptual and detailed.
- Contribute to technical standards and procedures.
- Must show ability to multi-task as needed.
- Proactively and effectively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to determine information needs and development requirements.
- Collaborate with business analysts and subject matter experts to analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- May require some after hours on call support.
- Other duties as assigned commensurate with an ITB level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a closely related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Deep knowledge and experience developing in Clarity using the most up-to-date Clarity 8.8 and 9.2 platforms and tools.
- Strong understanding of Clarity production environment including PUMs process, release management and building governance models.
- Significant experience working as analyst-developer on various technologies including client/server applications, relational databases, web-based applications and data warehouse applications.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines concurrently.
- Ability to be innovative, resourceful, reliable.
- Demonstrated experience with source control mediums.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a professional team.
- Experience working a Software Development Lifecycle (SDCLC).
- Preferred experience with CA Clarity product.
- Ability to work in a matrtixed environment.
- Ability to build trust and engagement with executives, customers, peers and team.
- Seize opportunities to learn.
- Demonstrated team leadership skills in a formal or informal capacity.
- Understand the importance of teamwork, building relationships and facilitation.
- Ability to produce high quality deliverables while maintaining schedule commitments.
- Experience creating strong working relationships with co-workers in business units, technology teams and across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a project team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in order to convey technical information to non-technical staff or customers; commitment to excellent customer service; outstanding customer relationship skills.
- Proven ability to proactively solve problems and recommend solutions. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Process orientation with strong attention to detail.
- High energy; able to deal with demanding pace and changing priorities and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, use good judgment and discretion, and interact with diverse workforce within our company and customer base.