Business Intelligence Analyst 3
Job #2298: Chameleon Technologies is searching for a Business Intelligence Analyst for a contract role in Redmond, WA. This organization is responsible for developing and operating the portfolio of Datacenters that are at the core of our Cloud and Online Services Strategy. This team has a number of functions including Datacenter Services, Construction, Security, Health & Safety and Datacenter Operations. This team is rapidly developing new datacenter sites to meet the demand for our Cloud and Online Services. In this effort, there are hundreds of partners – General Contractors, Mechanical Contractors, Electrical Contractors, etc. – that is working with us to build out these new facilities. The Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) team measures the performance of these partners in an effort to maximize the efficiency of their delivery of required services. The SRM team is seeking a very experienced Business Reporting Analyst to assist in gathering data, creating reports, Executive Dashboards and Presentations to measure the performance of their many suppliers.
- Successful experience extracting and summarizing complex data from multiple databases and systems.
- Strong working knowledge and experience in data analytics, SQL, ETL, data visualization tools & techniques. Proven experience with Microsoft PowerBI strongly preferred
- Advanced reporting, data analysis and data validation skills using Excel
- Advanced skills utilizing PowerPoint to prepare presentations for executive level consumption
- Strong analytical, collaboration and project management skills
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant work experience in a business analyst/ data analyst role
- IT background / SharePoint experience
- Experience managing customer surveys using automated tools such as Qualtrics
- Experience tracking/reporting program milestones using project management tools
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Computer Science, Business, Finance or related fields preferred
- Strong process improvement experience. Six Sigma or similar background preferred
- Familiarity with OSHA, ISO and other quality standards and procedures is a plus
The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst role identifies business intelligence, reporting, and data analysis needs.
Provide data that is accurate, congruent and reliable, and ensure the information is easily available to users for direct consumption or integration with other systems
Build an understanding of the business at a level of detail that enables them to identify and address critical issues
Design, and document dashboards, alerts, and reports either on a regular recurring basis or as needed
Conduct analyses of functional business processes and functional business requirements
Provides design support for the development of business intelligence solutions
May perform analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various platforms
Researches business problems and creates models that help analyze these business problems.
TOP 3 SKILLS A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS:
- PowerBI or Tableau (5-7 years)
- Ability to create PowerPoint and create compelling presentations based on the data for Executive Consumption (5-7 year)
- Qualtrics or similar survey tool (MSPoll, Naviks) (6 months)
Apply for this Now