Business/Systems Analyst 2
Job #2291: Chameleon Technologies is searching for a Change Management Analyst for a contract role in Seattle. You will be responsible for supporting the Advertising North America Strategic Sales Excellence team with Change Management, Backup/Offline and Ad Hoc reporting requests.
Our Advertising North America Strategic Sales Book of Business is defined by relationships between, amongst all: Book of Business Assignments, Org Structure, Agency Hierarchy, Customer mapping, and Segmentation. Any changes impacting the book of business will have impact on quota, reporting, and the sales team compensation. Changes to the book of business must be validated with all stakeholders impacted, translated into system updates, tracked, entered in the system, and validated when reflected in the User Interface.
Daily Responsibilities include:
- Review and triage change requests and perform due diligence to identify appropriate change processes for updates to be reflected in the system
- Investigate actions to take to update book of Business
- Track requests, actions taken, and approvals into a Change Management Tracker
- Update book of business using Excel spreadsheet uploads to a dedicated User Interface
- Drive connections with Sales Excellence Managers and run approval process
- Perform necessary QA and checks to verify updates are reflected within the system
- Follow-up with stakeholders impacted by the book of business updates.
- Assists in troubleshooting questions and issues from the field regarding book of business assignments and quota.
- Grow understanding of the implication of book of business updates into MSA Business
- Help document the scenarios for North America Strategic Book of Business updates and their implications.
- Opportunity to be involved in Change Management process improvements for North America Strategic and other Advertising Sales Regions.
Ad Hoc Reporting:
- Assist in Ad Hoc Change Management and Offline Reporting requests.
- Strong understanding of Business Processes and navigating matrixed organizations
- Expert in Microsoft Excel as an Analysis tool (vlookup, tables, filter, pivot tables…)
- Ability to learn, navigate, and use our Proprietary User Interface
- Experience partnering with Sales
- Extremely detailed oriented with big picture thinking
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Communicate complicated matters in a clear and concise manner
- Quick learner
TOP 3 SKILLS A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS:
- Expert in Excel
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
Apply for this Now