Business Systems Analyst
Job #2289: Chameleon Technologies is looking for Business Systems Analyst to join our IT Applications team. As a Business Systems Analyst you’ll leverage a full spectrum of business applications, including Salesforce, to design and deliver solutions for our entire organization. As a partner to the Sales and Marketing teams your work will have a direct impact on the day to day operations and outcomes of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Engage with business stakeholders to perform detailed analysis of business processes and technical requirements and translate them into solutions that support our business initiatives.
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of SaaS applications and platforms, and make recommendations on new tools that will assist Sales and Marketing in meeting their goals.
- Design, document, build, test, and deploy solutions using standard functionality and custom development to solve business problems.
- Implement and integrate third-party applications on the Salesforce platform as well as other SaaS applications.
- Assist our internal customers efficiently and effectively on inbound tickets related to supported business applications by troubleshooting and escalating issues as necessary.
- Configure and maintain security and permissions of SaaS applications to comply with organization requirements.
- Stay current with the periodic feature release announcements of supported applications and leverage any new capabilities as applicable.
- Be part of an agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years of experience administering Salesforce.com, Eloqua, or other enterprise SaaS application.
- Strong understanding of enterprise sales and marketing concepts.
- Self-directed learning, problem solving, and researching of system issues.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploy solutions to end users.
- Strong technical knowledge of Salesforce data structure; understanding of how to leverage Salesforce functionality to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
- Experience with a MAP solution such as Eloqua, Marketo, and/or Hubspot.
- Detail-oriented with strong data management skills including experience using Excel, Data Loader, and SOQL.
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator, Platform Builder or Sales Cloud Consultant certifications
- Proficiency in Eloqua.
- Experience working in Jira.
Apply for this Now