16 Jan Customer Service Representative
Job #2249: Chameleon Technologies is searching for a Customer Service Representative for a contract role in Redmond, WA. This person provides quick and accurate customer call resolution and/or routing to the appropriate team or Support Professional within the targeted support application via phone and electronic case transfers. Responsibilities include using Clarify, Internet, and other internal resources to collect information to verify eligibility for support, summarizing the key elements of the problem and determining if the issue falls within defined support boundaries, efficiently resolving and closing cases and ensuring complete case documentation for all support issues and meeting defined response and quality goals and properly sets and manages customer expectations.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Background in Cloud technology
- Background in technology, customer support, and billing/invoice familiarity is important
- Extensive dealings with customers (email/phone)
- Experience in having worked against strong metrics (KPIs)
- Knowledge or Azure/AWS or similar cloud technologies is also ideal
- Should also have used Microsoft Office
Top 3 skills a successful candidate must possess:
- Tier 2 support experience in a Customer Service environment. (2+ years)
- Cloud Experience, ideally with AWS or Azure. (2+ years)
- Experience with managing multiple deliverables and adhering to KPIs (2 years)
Apply for this Now