Job #2449: Chameleon Technologies is searching for Data Engineers for a long-term contract role. The group that you will join delivers the core infrastructure and foundational technologies for hundreds of online businesses, and an Azure platform globally with server and data center infrastructure, security and compliance, operations, globalization, and manageability solutions. As the cloud business continues to grow the ability to deploy new offerings and hardware infrastructure on time, in high volume. We are looking to generate data driven insights to improve quality, delivery, scale and sustainability related to our cloud hardware. We are looking for talented Data Engineers, who have strong track record of success and background in large scale data processing systems. You will collaborate and negotiate your designs across our partner teams, work with external suppliers teams and work closely with our project managers to design, build, and maintain an extensible set of features that will lay the foundation for our customers.
- Design and develop large-scale highly configurable, scalable, robust data processing solution to process (transform) large scale data received from Cloud Supplier factories and our data centers. Enable visualization to draw deep data insights using Power BI
- Implement and productionize data pipelines and automation to support product and business needs
- You will be data driven in your decision making and in influencing our teams, business and partners
- You should be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and be able to propose and execute on optimal solutions. Knowledge, experience and skills
- 6 years software development/ programming experience in enterprise cloud-based data applications
- 4 years of experience in data modeling, data design and persistence (e.g. warehousing, data lakes)
- Experience with Big Data approaches and technologies including: Hadoop, Spark, Hive.
- Experience with SQL (SQL Server, MySQL) and NoSQL database is expected.
- Experience with PowerBI for reporting/visualization
- Knowledge of various design patterns and technologies that enable business problem-solving at scale
- Great communication skills to drive collaborate cross-group and work effectively within the team
Candidates must be able to commit to a long-term project. Senior level candidates will be considered.