Director, User Experience
Job #2311: Chameleon Technologies is searching for a Director of User Experience to join a team in Bellevue, WA. Our client is a market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, giving corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the relationships that govern their businesses. By converting archaic legal language into structured data, helping clients find, search, organize, and analyze their contracts. Providing for the first time a portfolio level views of risks, obligations, and entitlements. We combine proprietary machine learning tools with scalable facilities for human quality control that, together, enable a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
We’re looking to build our cloud infrastructure and our machine learning capability to help transform the legal industry, taking something that is truly analog and transforming it to completely digital, enabling our talent to provide a higher level of value-added services by removing the mundane.
The User Experience Director is critical to our ambitious product acceleration agenda. Reporting to Head of Research and Development, this role will define the User Experience discipline. Through deep partnership with the Product and Technical Product Management team as well as other stakeholders across the business, this role will shape how our vision, strategy, and business requirements manifest to users.
We strive to build a fun, fast-paced dynamic team environment. As a Director of User Experience, you will:
- Develop and foster key cross-functional relationships across our Product, Technology, Commercial (Sales & Marketing), and Client Service teams
- Define the research and design culture and processes that will enable us to develop world class experiences for current and future users of our technology
- Direct a combination of third-party partners and internal staff to design and implement a digital design system and multiple modern web applications built upon the design system
- Drive customer research activities in partnership with our Product & Commercial teams
- Build and lead a high-performing User Experience team from the ground up, starting with the selection of third-party UX design and development partners capable of delivering on an ambitious product agenda.
We are high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. We’re looking for someone who is adaptable, curious, resourceful, proactive, collaborative and technically skilled.
- 10+ years of experience in user experience design
- Experience integrating user experience development activities into Agile software development methodologies
- Exceptional talent for all aspects of user experience design spanning research, functional design, graphic design, motion design, and brand alignment
- High technical acumen and ability to communicate effectively with a variety of technical stakeholders
- Strong relationship-building and stakeholder-management skills
- Strong commercial orientation and client focus. Capable of presenting credibly to, and facilitating meaningful discussions with internal product stakeholders and customers
- Experience leading user research and evangelizing design culture and processes; a desire to enable us to develop world-class experiences for current and future users of our technology
- Ability to drive customer and user research activities in partnership with our Product & Commercial teams
- A track record of hiring, managing, and developing high-performing design teams
- Legal eligibility to work in the United States
- BA or BS
NICE TO HAVE:
- Strong brand management and execution skills
- Collaborate and execute on content strategy
- Partner and support corporate communication channels
Apply for this Now