04 Jan Engineering Manager- Cloud
Job #2242 We are looking for a seasoned engineering manager to join our client’s growing team. This is a full-time permanent position located in downtown Seattle. In this role you will get the opportunity to support their robust analytics and anomaly detection services.
You will be building and operating large-scale cloud-centric applications. You will be addressing issues around scalability, end-to-end security, continuous delivery, automation, logging/monitoring, and incident response. You will collaborate with teams across Product Development, IT, Product Management, Legal, and Finance. You will oversee the activities of the engineering team to remove any roadblocks and ensure accomplishment of company goals through hiring and mentoring.
- 5+ years solid track record of building, motivating, and managing development teams
- Hands-on experience operating scalable, secure, and high-performance architectures that utilize Docker/Kubernetes technologies and public cloud services
- Experience operating critical systems with strict SLAs around availability
- Deep understanding of agile software development methodology, developer-driven testing, continuous integration, and highly automated test environments
- Prior experience with SAAS information security, PII safeguarding, data retention compliance, regulatory compliance, incident management, problem management, and change management practices
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Understanding of Hadoop and big data pipeline and technologies a plus
Apply for this Now