#Job 2241: We are looking for a seasoned engineering manager to join our client’s growing team. This is a full-time permanent position located in downtown Seattle. In this role you will get the opportunity to support their robust analytics and anomaly detection services.
You will drive our product initiatives and ensure that the team delivers a great product to our customers. You will attract, develop and cultivate a great engineering team and environment. You will work with our product management team to deliver on the product vision and feature priorities. You will work to see patterns, roadblocks and issues while they are emerging, provide solutions and ensure the development process moves forward swiftly.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS degree or equivalent in CS or a related Engineering Field
- Experience in software engineering management
- Experience working in agile and waterfall methodology
- Experience in software development life cycle with both agile and waterfall methodology
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with computer networking and related concepts
- Experience with Usability (UX/UI) development OR embedded systems development a plus
Apply for this Now