Job #2322: Are you passionate about new technology? Do you eagerly await Apple’s product announcements and CES? Do you have a knack for customer service and helping people? If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk with you about joining our groups’ IT team!
We are seeking an ambitious Helpdesk Technician to join our IT Team. You would be responsible for supporting company desktops/laptops, internal systems, as well as cloud-based applications. As a member of the Help Desk team, this position demonstrates a mastery of desktop support and a dedication to customer service, process, and documentation.
Provide Tier 1+ support for employees, workstations, and applications including:
- Desktop, laptop and server support: Troubleshooting, repair, installs, upgrades, etc.
- OS Support: Windows 10, Windows 7; Mac OS; Server 2016/2012, 2008 helpful
- Network Support: Troubleshooting network issues and VPN connections
- Network Administration: Responsibility for and management of Active Directory user accounts and resource permissions
- Disaster Recovery: Virus/spyware removal, email/browser repair, PC restore, etc
- Training (Home and business): Computer and software, Internet, Office, Outlook, etc.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience network and computer support including Windows and Mac OS
- 3+ years’ experience software problem resolution, which includes off the shelf products from Microsoft, proprietary applications, and cloud-based applications.
- Ability to manage network and desktop support for 200+ user multi-floor facilities including servers, backup devices, switches and cabling with minimal supervision
- Experience supporting a wide range of desktop and server issues
- Skilled with all Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft operating systems, and Active Directory administration
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager a plus
- Microsoft Certifications (MCP, MCSA) a plus
- Exceptional organization and communications skills
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft desktop and server products
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability, and willingness required to drive tasks to completion
- Works closely with System Administrators to identify and resolve issues, as well as provide a communications path between users and the IT team
- Ability to communicate clearly in both oral and written form
- Must work cooperatively with both onsite and remote team members
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, be a self-starter and team player. Strong attention to detail and a customer focused attitude
- Ability to make decisions in accordance with the rules and regulations governing the organizational unit to which assigned
Physical Activities & Requirements:
- Regularly uses PC & phone equipment
- May have long periods of sitting, standing or walking;
- Recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities;
- Recurring lifting of moderately heavy items (up to 50 pounds) such as PC’s, monitors or furniture components.
Our company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Additionally, we offer comprehensive training and full benefit options including medical, dental, vision, paid days off, holidays, 401K match, career growth and opportunity for advancement!
Apply for this Now