Inside Sales Associate
Are you a highly motivated individual? Do you have a passion for sales?
We are looking for a responsible and highly motivated Inside Sales Associate who is ready to take on all sales responsibilities from generating leads to closing sales for Chameleon’s Data Division. Our ideal candidate will deliver a professional presentation to customers, and uphold the ideals and standards of our company. The successful Sales Associate will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations.
About the Company:
Chameleon Technologies has two distinct divisions of the company. One division focuses on IT and core engineering staffing for a variety of companies across various industries, mostly local and some national accounts. We supply recruiting support to fill their contract, contract-to-hire and permanent positions as an extension of their HR/Recruiting department. The other division of our firm exclusively focuses on delivering solutions in the data services space. Our core areas of expertise fall within data analytics & BI, cloud services and IT infrastructure. The data division is what the Inside Sales Associate will be focused on.
In this program, you will:
- Develop and maintain technical and marketing knowledge of all our services and product lines.
- Sell our RaaS (Reporting as a Service) subscription model: canned as well as custom-made web-based reports for prospective clients.
- Develop knowledge for Bullhorn, QuickBooks, Bullhorn Back Office KPI’s, and other data sources we make reports for.
- Focus on acquiring new customers and upselling or retaining current clients.
- Make cold calls and conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for promoting our product to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Obtaining clients for data projects for Chameleon’s data division.
- Learn how to use Salesforce and follow Chameleon’s workflow.
- Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Work with customers to determine their needs and then recommend the right product to solve the customer’s problem.
- Assist in ensuring that the product presentation area is clean and organized.
- Develop and cultivate strong buying relationships with customers.
- Use company literature and available training resources to stay up to date on product features.
- You will focus on a sales campaign that is targeted to bring on project work for the data analytics & BI team.
- The sales methodology would include cold calls, emails, newsletters, in-person meetings, events, and other.
- You will source prospective clients as well to get leads that should turn into demos and/or meetings.
- General understanding of the principles of sales and strong communication skills.
- Bachelors in business, marketing, or sales is preferred.
- Experience with customer service.
- Proven track record in achieving sales quotas.
If this sounds like a fit for you, please send your resume and a cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this Now