Jr. Data Analyst
Job #2281: Chameleon Technologies is searching for a junior Data Analyst for a contract role in Redmond, WA.
Support to the Online Banking Project will require the following tasks:
- Co-ordinate with Internal Stakeholders, Banks, and extended Treasury teams.
- Maintain detailed reporting of all activities keeping stakeholders informed and prepare departmental metrics and reports.
- Security administration on online banking portals
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently while dealing with ambiguous data points and situations with a strong positive attitude.
- Contribute to the best practice guidelines for online banking.
- Ensure compliance with our policies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills will be essential as the role will serve as intermediary between our treasury, subsidiaries, banks and other departments around the world.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance or Computer Science.
- 2+ years of experience working in banking, corporate treasury, or finance.
- Ability to work independently while reporting to multiple stake-holders in a fast pace environment with changing business requirements.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently acquire the required knowledge to use Microsoft internal tools and applications.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience working with international banks or corporations.
- Administrative experience working on corporate online banking portals.
TOP 3 SKILLS A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS:
- Excel (pivot tables and Macros) (2+ years)
- Extensive Work with large data sets ( 2 years)
- Experience in 3rd party systems (Like CitiDirect, CashPro, etc). (2 years)
Apply for this Now