Operations Project Manager
Job #2277: Chameleon Technologies is in need of a capable project manager for an 18-month project. You will own multiple operations processes within our ecosystem strategy team, and assist with event logistics. The project manager is responsible for proactively tracking projects/documented processes with minimal guidance to:
- Execute basic operational needs, including managing meeting schedule, updating CRM data and project documentation, and assisting with the gathering of metrics and reporting thereof
- Create and manage effective communications to internal and externals partners as necessary via the use of SharePoint and e-mail
- Provide logistics support for the BlueHat conference
- Research project-related data, information, and tools as required
- Responsible for documenting and improving standard operating procedures and workflow process documentation in preparation for handoff to technical writers
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot emerging problems
- Escalate issues or risks that arise throughout the project to PM Lead.
We are looking for someone who has strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task with a positive/can-do attitude, and someone who is passionate. As a member of this dynamic team, the candidate would be required to quickly learn multiple operational processes, several system tools, and PGP encryption. The candidate’s attention to detail and passion for excellence will directly impact his/her ability to be successful on this team.
- Intermediate abilities with the Microsoft Office suite. Specifically the candidate will need to be familiar with Word, Excel, Outlook, and OneNote to fulfill a variety of assigned tasks including creation of reports, organizing of data, and managing several shared email accounts.
- Project management skills required to track progress, manage assigned tasks, and report out status.
- Familiarity with PowerShell or a willingness to learn a documented process through the tool. PowerShell will be used for basic tasks such as account provision and running predefined reports.
- Detail oriented with ability to prioritize and work on various projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts
- Ability to work independently with a high-level of ambiguity
- Ability to anticipate team needs and proactively seek out timely solutions
- Must excel under pressure
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Event management or marketing experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred
Apply for this Now