Software Design Engineer in Test
Job #2453: Chameleon Technologies is looking for a Software Design Engineer in Test with a minimum of 5 years of experience for a contract role in Redmond, WA.
- Analyze, design and development of overall test plans for specific programs.
- Perform repeatable testing procedures and processes.
- Identifies test gaps and writes automated tests to mitigate gaps.
- Verification of installation instructions, APIs, triggers, stored procedures, referential integrity, hardware product or system specifications.
- Interpretation and modification of code as required including batch files, make files, Perl scripts, queries, stored procedures and/or triggers.
- Provide assistance to other testers.
- Application/System/Inter-System level issues may be the major focus.
- Project scope may include application/system performance, threading issues, bottleneck identification, writing small footprint and less intrusive code for critical code testing, tackle system/application intermitted failures etc.
- Enterprise level configuration skills.
You’ll be working on a huge website to run test for with amazing reach and impact, and will be used by so many people. Going through a re-write in the system and need strong individuals to handle.
TOP 3 SKILLS A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS:
- Able to write and execute tests
- Tooling Azure DevOps
- Communication skills to work as a team