Software Development Engineer
Job #2313: Chameleon Technologies is searching for a Software Development Engineer to join a team in Bellevue, WA. Our client is a market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, giving corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the relationships that govern their businesses. By converting archaic legal language into structured data, helping clients find, search, organize, and analyze their contracts. Providing for the first time a portfolio level views of risks, obligations, and entitlements. We combine proprietary machine learning tools with scalable facilities for human quality control that, together, enable a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise.
We’re looking to build our products to help transform the legal industry, taking something that is truly analog and transforming it to completely digital, enabling our talent to provide a higher level of value-added services by removing the mundane.
We’re looking for a Software Development Engineer to join us as we build brand new products that will shake up one of the only remaining industries to have gone largely unchanged for the last 100 years. This is an opportunity to get involved in creating new user experiences, use technology to create force multipliers for our already outstanding teams, and to innovate and roll out brand new software!
If you join us, you’ll have the support you need to make to take this journey. The team is full of people who are savvy, innovative, passionate, smart, creative, diligent, and occasionally hilarious, and they’ll be with you every step of the way. We strive to build a fun, fast-paced dynamic team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Equivalent experience to a Bachelor’s degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
- Familiarity with Node.js
- Cloud experience using AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Familiarity with React, Redux, or Angular JS
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience with Distributed Software, Service Oriented Architecture, NoSQL database concepts
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Commitment to current best practices, continuous deployment, 100% fault tolerance, high performance, infrastructure as code, and working in a Test Driven and DevOps organization
- Automation architecture development and/or maintenance experience
- Legal eligibility to work in the U.S.
Apply for this Now