Job #2274: Chameleon Technologies is looking for a Systems Administrator. We are a hybrid blockchain platform that simplifies integration of real business applications onto a blockchain. Provide features such as easy integration, protection of business data, fixed 5 second blocks, currency agnosticism, and interop features.
- Work across teams to provide stable, automated infrastructure
- Linux systems administration
- Virtualization administration
- Basic network administration
- Interpret complex issues and communicate them to others
- Code, debug, compile, test, version, distribute, and support internal applications.
- Participate in secure software development life cycle development using agile
- Provide visibility into task estimates, progress, quality, and completeness.
- Work with developers in other time zones and other countries.
- Git source code control.
- Linux system administration
- Docker – Developing, maintain, and improve containerized applications
- Blockchain (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum) node setup and administration
- Above all, the System Administrator must be able to learn quickly, see and take
- initiative, and be willing to test and contribute new solutions.
- BA or AA in computer science preferred
- 3-5 years experience with Linux systems or DevOps required
- AWS experience required
- Security experience
- Experience with command line systems administration, automation, and
- orchestration tool sets, such as Chef, Vagrant, and Docker a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Apply for this Now