Technical Project Manager
Job #2295: Chameleon Technologies is looking for an enthusiastic and data-oriented technical Operations Program Manager to conduct reporting and scheduling to keep our business running for a contract role in Bellevue, WA. Responsibilities include creating and running reports using Power BI, synthesizing results into monthly reports for executives, organizing and reporting on customer-reporting issues, and maintaining internal team schedules for on-call and project management duties. We’re looking for someone familiar with the project management tools we use and who excels at getting and keeping data organized.
This team is a multi-disciplinary group of engineers, designers, and support engineers. We value collaboration, creativity, and the ability to independently deliver results on time with quality.
- 2+ years’ experience in Program Management (or project management) for a technical group
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Power BI, and SQL query formulation
- Ability to dig into metrics with a focus on correctness and quality
TOP 3 SKILLS A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS:
- Experience managing reports with Power BI and Excel- 2 years
- Experience with tracking systems and following up on issues reporting by customers-2 years
- Experience to analyze data and look for incorrect and things out of place- 2 years
Apply for this Now