Digital Marketing Analyst - Chameleon Technologies
Job #2528: Chameleon Technologies is seeking for a Digital Marketing Analyst for a contract role. We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, and information into insight using tools such as Tableau and Looker.
- Historical research to guide learnings: 1 year review of LinkedIn campaigns, paid keyword trends, Google Analytics customer behavior, historical review of website statistics, etc.
- Data research for accurate roadmap forecasting: looking at KPIs such as signups, talk-to-sales reach outs, gated content downloads, and more
- Post-experiment research to guide learnings for future tests: Reviewing Linkedin paid campaigns as well as website and user signup experiments while measuring KPIs
- ad-hoc duties as experiment learnings become apparent: these may include unexpected shifts in website KPIs, changes in paid ads, Google Analytics questions, or unexpected learnings that come up while running ads or website experiments
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with the Growth and Paid Media teams to prioritize business and information needs
- Advanced SQL skills – to identify growth experiment opportunities. Deep understanding of databases and complex data storage systems.
- Tableau and Looker
- Ability to create and update reports on these platforms
- Advanced Analysis and modeling skills
- Ability to take a high level problem we’re working to solve, and work autonomously to answer the question via reasoning and logic