Enterprise Account Executive (Healthcare SaaS) - Chameleon Technologies
Job #2555: Chameleon Technologies is searching for an Enterprise Account Executive with healthcare software sales experience. Our client is a leader in third-party remote access and security, and a leading provider of data governance solutions, to tackle organizations’ largest security risks and bring compliance innovation to the market.
The technology identifies non-compliant or risky behavior within the systems to which we currently controls access. This creates a holistic solution for the highest risk areas in regulated industries, whether it be medical records in healthcare, mission critical industrial control systems in utilities and manufacturing, or sensitive data such as citizen or criminal records in state and local government.
This company believes trust is an essential ingredient for building productivity in the workplace. We want to ensure all our employees feel both safe and productive. Our employees have the option to work 100% remotely, 50% remotely, or 100% from our physical offices located in Austin, TX, and Nashville, TN.
Remote work can currently be supported for employees residing in the following locations: AR, CA, CO, FL, ID, IL, KY, MD, MI, MN, NY, OH, PA, TX, TN, VA, WA.
What You’ll Do
We're looking for seasoned sales professionals to join our Account Executive team and help us continue to dominate the patient privacy monitoring (PPM) and privileged access management (PAM) space.
As a Senior Solutions Specialist, you'll work with prospects to determine if our solution can solve the problems they're facing. You'll partner with our marketing and business development team to generate leads and opportunities within an assigned territory aligned with our client’s business needs.
Through these interactions with prospects, Senior Solutions Specialists identify decision-makers, qualify opportunities, and close new business. The perfect candidate has a track record of consistently exceeding sales quota while being a team member that lives the values that make us an amazing place to work.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Generate new opportunities adequate to develop a sales pipeline to support quota attainment via outbound prospecting efforts.
- Set up and conduct discovery and solution overview presentations with identified management executives at targeted companies.
- Manage a complex sale process with multiple decision-makers/influencers, including: IT, Compliance and Information Security leadership executives.
- Document details of identified opportunities to ensure accurate and timely follow up on opportunities, leads, and prospects.
- Target and gain access/trust of decision-makers in key prospect accounts.
- Manage time to strike the right balance of performing outbound calls to prospects and leads and follow up to manage the sales pipeline.
- Work collaboratively with Revenue Enablement, Business Development Reps, Sales Engineering and Marketing to support specific marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, and targeted sales activities.
- Accurate forecasting attainment on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Constantly striving for self-improvement and possess the curiosity to stay abreast of industry and market trends by utilizing various research organizations, sales books, and collateral.
- Partner with legal and customer to push agreements through redlines to signature.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years experience in an enterprise sales role (experience in SaaS, healthcare, and privacy/compliance/security software preferred)
- Experience in using Salesforce CRM
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and presentation skills required to explain technical solutions to a non-technical audience.
- Skills to build professional relationships and create rapport by telephone and in person with prospects at all levels, including the executive or owner level.
- Drive to uncover opportunities via phone conversation through probing questions to create a vision for our prospects as to how they will benefit from our products and services.
- Ability to travel in up to 20% of the time for client meetings, trade shows and company sponsored events.
- Team mentality.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes.
- Passion for winning and a strong desire to succeed.
Why Choose Us
Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance. We foot the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: We kick cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: We contribute 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
Happy and successful our employees embrace the company’s mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them “slinky”. These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and “slinky” people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.