IT Manager of Infrastructure - Chameleon Technologies
Job #2468: Chameleon Technologies is searching for an IT Manager of Infrastructure to lead a Global Infrastructure team in the Information Technology organization in Bothell, WA. The Infrastructure team is responsible for all IT infrastructure to support a global 24×7 enterprise.
The IT Infrastructure Manager will have responsibility for all technology infrastructure required to support business operations in a 24×7 environment. This position will provide leadership for internal staff and external contractor relationships under the guidance of the Director of IT.
As a qualified candidate, you should have a strong hands-on technical background and be obsessed with delivering an exceptional customer service experience. Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a strategic vision in support of a growing global enterprise and the update/disposition of legacy infrastructure as required. You possess a problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals. You are process driven and results orientated. Previous experience in a manager or supervisory role is required.
- Responsible for Server operating systems, network, firewall, security, servers, storage, database administration, telecommunication, and back-up and recovery (the IT infrastructure
- Analyze the organization’s computer needs and recommend possible upgrades to consider
- Plan and direct the installation and maintenance of computer hardware and software
- Ensure the security of our network and data
- Perform cost/benefit analysis for new projects and justify funding on projects to the IT Steering Committee
- Develop, implement and manage infrastructure project plans to meet business needs.
- CoordinateSupportExecute 3rd Party Packaged software updates as required
- Perform regular audits and maintain required documentation to support internal and external audit,
- Manage vendor and supplier selection to insure successful solutions for the infrastructure.
- Determine short and long-term personnel needs for the Infrastructure Team
- Provide leadership, development, mentoring and performance management for the IT Infrastructure team.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures for the IT infrastructure.
- Develop, establish and implement measurable standards (KPI’s)for service delivery, service support and problem resolution as they apply to the infrastructure.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7 years IT infrastructure experience.
- Minimum 3 years in a management or lead position
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience with Microsoft Windows infrastructure including AD, O/S, SQL, Office 365
- Minimum 5 years VMware ESX, vSphere, vCenter
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a high availability global (24X7, 99% uptime) environment
- Experience managing Enterprise Storage, Firewall’s, WAN configuration, VLAN’s, Network segmentation, Wireless AP configuration
- Experience implementing and supporting cloud services such as those provided by AWS and MSFT Azure
- Outstanding project management experience with infrastructure installation and deployment.
- Team management skills
- Proven integrity with recommendations
- Excellent attention to detail and well organized
- Able to deal effectively with a wide variety of people
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills