Product Manager, Identity & Access Management - Chameleon Technologies
Job #2560: Chameleon Technologies is searching for a Product Manager, Identity & Access Management (IAM) who will drive the vision and roadmap for our client’s core enterprise services, including Authentication, Authorization, Account Management, User Management, License Management, User Admin Experience, and security. You will build the systems used by hundreds of Sales, Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Business Intelligence and Customer Success professionals around the world. All these groups need varying abilities to provision, move, change access, market to, and report on users and prospects. You will lead the planning, design, and implementation of enterprise-level identity and access management capabilities alongside evaluating opportunities for integration of 3rd party services.
Your ability to understand Identity & Access Management concepts, the data model our business should build on, and an ability to improve on complex data flows between systems like Salesforce, Marketo and custom apps – will be crucial to success. Ideal candidates will have demonstrated experience solving complex problems, managing senior-level stakeholders, collaborating closely with engineering during product discovery, and shipping software that measurably improves the life of customers.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Create the vision and roadmap for a world-class, enterprise User Management System that will help scale our business, save our reps time, and increase customer satisfaction
- Build data pipelines and integrity services that ensure user data is properly stored, accurate, timely and accessible across a variety of teams worldwide
- Establish a new data model that will serve as the foundation for the User Management System
- Partner with UX to redesign the User Management System, creating intuitive features that drive task-based efficiency
- Collaborate across Business Intelligence, Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Support to build support and alignment for vision and roadmap
- Partner closely with Engineering to assess opportunities for leveraging 3rd party services for authentication, authorization, permissions, and security
- Establish Milestones and KPIs to drive results and measure success.
Skills and Qualifications:
- You are an experienced product manager with 3+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrated experience working closely with engineering teams in technical domain areas
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships and interact with VP and Director level stakeholders
- Experience gathering customer-centric requirements and communicating complex ideas succinctly