Program Manager - Chameleon Technologies
Job #2584: Chameleon Technologies is searching for a Program Manager for a contract role in Redmond, WA.
This position is responsible for working on a variety of technical problems of standard scope. Performs program management activities within a program team. Collaborates and communicates across multiple teams and functions within the organization.
- PO Creation /Issue – keeping an accurate record of all PO’s, in each state, and current spend on the program
- Build Planning / Sample Planning
- Document sample quantities and work with external suppliers to deliver
- Collaborate with team members and technical leads
- Responsible for upholding our company values and helping to establish an inclusive and safe working environment
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of network equipment, peripherals, and compute hardware
- Proficiency in Microsoft productivity tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, and others)
- Proficiency in Microsoft communication platforms (Teams) and able to schedule meetings
- Takes regular direction from more senior level staff
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment
- Team player
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications
- Duties are performed remotely…must have adequate office conditions
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Typically requires 2-5 years’ experience in a Program Management or direct supporting role