Project Manager - Chameleon Technologies
Job #2563: Chameleon Technologies is searching for a Project Manager with healthcare experience for a role in Bellevue, WA. The Eastside Health Network Strategic Project Manager is responsible for ongoing implementation and management of Microsoft Health Connect contract as well as Eastside Health Network’s Direct to Employer initiative. This role applies project management, leadership, facilitative, and organizational skills to support the successful implementation of projects of strategic importance to Eastside Health Network. Accountable for project planning activities to include implementation plan and task development, assignment of and follow up on action items, communication plans, and leading cross-functional project teams. Successfully balance of timelines, dependencies, requirements, budgets, and overall implementation needs. Partners with physicians, administrative/clinical leadership, and operational staff for successful on-going management. Monitors and reports on progress toward implementation and achievement of goals. Project portfolio for management may include reimbursement and payor related work and program development.
- A master’s degree required. Certification project management such as Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of previous project management, consulting, healthcare planning, and/or business analysis experience is required. Experience in healthcare is required.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong skills and abilities in project scoping and scheduling.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve problems or difficulties while retaining strong and effective working relationships staying calm and objective under the stress of deadlines and obstacles.
- Must be able to communicate with individuals and groups representing all levels of the organization.
- Free public transportation pass (ORCA www.orcacard.com)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision
- 2 part retirement plan including matching
- Long term disability
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance program
- Professional development
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more