Quality Manager - Healthcare - Chameleon Technologies
Job #2564: Chameleon Technologies is searching for an experienced Quality Manager to join the well-established and dynamic team in Bellevue, WA. The Manager of Quality is a key leadership position, the role is chiefly responsible for three interrelated functions; administrative leadership of the Quality and Patient Experience Committee, oversight of the daily work of population health coordinator team as they support HEDIS performance, and the ongoing development and execution of our clinical quality improvement program. This position works closely with the Chief Administrative Officer, the Director of Population Health/Care Management as well as the committee chairs and the other members of the leadership team. Given the nature of this role it is essential that the individual in this role is an important influencer of strategy as well as providing leadership of daily operations.
- Responsible for daily management and oversight of the Population Health Coordinator team. Duties include staff planning and development, annual reviews, timecards, and other management related activities.
- Responsible for network performance related to HEDIS metrics and other quality related data measures for all contracts. Designs and supports practice education related to HEDIS performance and best practices approach to gap closure. Participation in payor contracting process, including negotiation of metric selection and target thresholds.
- Provides Administrative leadership for the Quality and Patient Experience (Q&PE) Committee in partnership with the Q&PE committee chair, CAO and the BOD. Supports the strategic and tactical direction as it pertains to quality and patient experience. Engages our analytics team to create and report quality and patient experience metrics to be reviewed and discussed at a committee level with report out.
- Responsible for maintaining our Coordinated Quality Improvement Program (CQIP) plan and structure, including routine review and submission of updates.
- Responsible for the leadership and administration of the quality program. Develops and maintains program in collaboration with our medical director and the chair of the Q&PE Committee, reviewing at least annually. In conjunction with our analytics department, generates annual reporting to support our quality improvement and Funds Distribution.
- Provides leadership of quality reporting in our Joint Operating Committees with all payors. Ability to report on data issues, outreach and gap closure plans and highlight opportunities for deeper collaboration with payors.
- Oversees the production, analysis, and presentation of relevant quality data to key individuals, committees, and leaders and provides guidance on opportunities for improvement.
- Assembles education for providers and leadership regarding quality and patient experience metrics and performance related to our contracts. Collaborates with the Care Management team related to reporting of high-risk members, care gap closure, patient panel performance, etc. Defines clinical pathways for key workflows in conjunction with the committee and the medical directors.
- In collaboration with our analytics department, promotes the creation and improvement of provider scorecards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in public health, health administration, or nursing
- Minimum three (3) years of experience working in an integrated health system or accountable care organization.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in Quality and/or Performance Improvement, to include knowledge of HEDIS, STARS and patient experience measures.
- Minimum three (3) years of supervisory experience
DESIRED for the position:
- Master’s degree in healthcare related field
- Health Information Management (HIM) Certification
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
- Knowledge of value-based healthcare principles
- Experience with electronic medical records, population health data management, reporting and analysis.
** We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits and relocation assistance.
- Excellent Medical, Dental Vision benefits and Retirement Program
- Free Parking
- Professional development/ Continuing Education/ Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance program