Senior Product Manager, Content Platform - Chameleon Technologies
Job #2561: Chameleon Technologies is searching for a Senior Product Manager to build a new content management system for our email-delivered newsletters, website content, and in-product written research. In this role you will work cross-functionally with Marketing, Editorial, Institutional Research, Product, and executive stakeholders to influence and define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for a next-generation platform that leverages internal and third-party tools to deliver timely insights and analysis to a wide audience.
The Product team is responsible for designing, building, and expanding our award-winning Platform and the product suite built on top of it including Desktop, Mobile, Excel and Chrome plugins, Public API, and Data Feeds.
Product Managers actively influence product roadmaps, feature prioritization, and user experience. Product Managers establish project goals, measure business impact, and identify additional opportunities for success in the Platform.
The Content Platform team works to drive our growth through helping our Marketing, Editorial, and Product teams increase awareness and engagement with us. While the scale and complexity of this problem space is large and expanding rapidly, the CP team thrives in knowing that it is directly contributing to our business by growing our audience and helping position us as the go-to resource for capital market knowledge.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Drive lead generation by expanding our audience and increasing engagement with our expertise
- Be an expert on consumer use cases and expectations for each of our content streams
- Cultivate influence with key stakeholders by developing empathy for the problems, concerns, and success criteria of the teams responsible for creating our written research and analysis
- Share expertise on in-house and third-party tool capabilities and where they can best be leveraged
- Develop and manage a roadmap for a robust and flexible CMS platform that can meet stakeholder use cases
- Develop a communication framework for keeping stakeholders informed of decision making and progress
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience leading the design, development, and delivery of software products
- Expertise in leveraging user feedback, usage data, and other resources to influence discussions and decisions
- Exceptional communication skills including the ability to present complex ideas to stakeholders of any level
- Ability to form and maintain cross-functional relationships with teams outside of the Product organization
- Superior project management skills and the ability to drive multiple, complex projects to completion