Senior Technical Project Manager - Chameleon Technologies
Job #2577: Chameleon Technologies is looking for three Senior Technical Project Managers to join our dynamic team in Atlanta, GA or this role can be remote. This role will support Game Day operations for a large-scale professional sports league.
What you will do…
- Responsible for program management focused on customer product launches, development, and related project implementations.
- Work directly with external providers, customers, and partner teams to craft and deliver scalable solutions.
- In charge of leading cross-functional teams in the end-to-end delivery of projects or programs within allotted timeline and budget, meeting established quality criteria.
- Perform risk management, identifying potential areas of challenge and developing/maintaining mitigation plans.
- Responsible for providing oversight of all project activities, delegating work, and maintaining accountability, transparency, and alignment through superlative communication, engagement, and influence without authority.
- Analyze validity of schedules submitted by outside parties contributing to the project.
- Monitor and report progress against schedule. Document, obtain approval, and track all changes in project parameters.
- Produce detailed reports and notifications as appropriate and communicate project status to respective stakeholders and project sponsor.
- Forecast the impacts on schedule of proposed changes and report impact to project team, sponsor, and management.
- Attend and/or host both management and project team meetings to establish visibility, manage RAID and keep project on track.
- Responsible for keeping all project stakeholders informed, using both reports and governance meetings.
- Develop project and resource plans, coordinate all tasks through delivery.
- Manage game-day operations.
- Manage post-launch support plans (e.g., post-mortem, lessons learned), seek opportunities to improve program quality and operational excellence.
- Coordinate cross functional teams with limited authority
- Be able to work closely with the customer and vendor stakeholders to deliver results
- Ability to prioritize and delegate to keep the project on track
- Be flexible to support migration events during maintenance or after business hours
What success looks like…
- Operations activities and status are clearly visible to all stakeholders
- Create meaningful customer relationships
- Create automated processes that scale to streamline work activities
The values we share…
- DREAM B-YOND. Forward-Thinking, Creative, Boldly Imaginative.
- Be AUTHENTIC. Transparent, Genuine, Self-Confident.
- DEBATE ANYONE. Fearlessly Vocal, Intellectually Stimulating, Thoughtfully Contrarian.
- B-UNSTOPPABLE. Resilient, Relentlessly Driven, Persistent.
- CARE to CREATE WISDOM. Non-judgmental, Thoughtful, Empowering.
- The skills and experience that will help you succeed…
- Excellent communication skills to provide project status to various levels of management both internal and externally.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a strong track record of achieving goals and objectives within tight time frames.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with internal and external team members.
- Familiar with Agile methodology and delivery methods.
- Experience in managing all aspects of large-scale multi-discipline telecommunications projects.
- Experience with project management and scheduling software and other tools for tracking, reporting and analyzing progress.
- High experience in working with mobile network providers.
- Video, UI/UX experience a plus
- Degree in telecommunications, networking, electronics, computer science or similar fields. PMP or certification preferred.
When applying for the job, take the opportunity to tell us in five sentences or less what makes you the best candidate for this position and for our company.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. We use E-verify and third party background check services, including drug screening, as part of the hiring process.