Software Developer - Delivery Services - Chameleon Technologies
Job #2519: Chameleon Technologies is seeking a Software Developer for a global company focused on transforming mobility worldwide by connecting people, vehicles, cities, and businesses. Their products and data are seen by millions every day and help drive decisions by major companies, public sectors, and individuals like you. We are looking for bright, talented engineers to help move our systems forward to continue to meet the growing need for our data and services.
The Delivery Services group is building and maintaining products that deliver real time traffic, routing and road incident data and insights. We are looking for smart, enthusiastic engineers with experience in building and maintaining high availability services and APIs. Our services and APIs deliver data and insights to a wide range of customers from auto manufacturers to local government transportation agencies.
You will be working as part of a small team building and testing scalable, reliable and efficient services and APIs. You will work with partner teams to regularly deploy and monitor those systems to ensure optimum up time with minimal impact to customers. The systems you will work on are high profile and make a substantial impact to the company's bottom line.
- Software Engineers with 2+ years of experience. Experience with building services and APIs is a plus.
- Solid coding skills, specifically in the Windows stack (C#, .Net). Most of our code is in C#, but knowledge of T-SQL and Java is a plus.
- Familiarity with AWS services such as EC2, S3 and Elastic Beanstalk would also be a plus.
- A team player – we highly regard collaboration. People that keep up with technology and love to make things better because that’s the right thing to do, not because they’re told.
- We’re a small company with a broad reach and have to think creatively to make things efficient, deal with the variabilities of the real world, and solve customer problems. Got ideas? We want to hear them.
- Knowledge or willingness to learn about dealing with big data. Many of our systems deal with large amounts of data for delivering traffic speeds and all kinds of road incidents (e.g. collisions, construction, weather)
- Bachelor or advanced degree in computer science, mathematics, or related discipline.