Sr. Population Health Data Analyst - Chameleon Technologies
Job #2539: Chameleon Technologies is searching for (2) Senior Population Health Analysts. This is a key strategic and operational member of a team in Bellevue, WA. This role is responsible for population health and financial functions related to our participation in accountable care and value based contract programs. Coordinates information with payers, employers, and providers. Responsibilities also include analyzing and aggregating data across multiple technology resources to bring together in an actionable format. Develop reports that result in cost and quality improvements. Functions as an administrative partner of the Cost and Utilization Committee.
- Responsible for analysis of all accountable care, pay-for-performance, and bundled payment contracts, including: modeling of proposals, reporting of contract impact and performance, and quantifying financial impact of proposals and implemented contracts.
- Responsible for administrative coordination of our Cost and Utilization Committee, including data presentation, agenda, presentations and minutes.
- Analyze claims and clinical data to identify financial improvement opportunities.
- Provide actionable data to leadership and/or staff to improve efficiency, outcomes, and cost.
- Responsible for population health report development and distribution using software program tools.
- Monitoring of a per member per month (PMPM) contract amount on a proactive basis.
- Develop and maintain accountable care financial and clinical performance dashboards.
- Develop reports to support accountable care and clinical integration initiatives.
- Ensure required quality measures are reported and recorded accurately on a timely basis.
- Provide financial analysis to identify areas of bundled payment opportunity.
- Attend Accountable Care user group meetings and networks with other population health analysts.
- Educate revenue cycle and service line leaders regarding value based care performance.
- Follow the policies, procedures, and practices outlined in the Code of Conduct and Organizational Ethics policy. Report any business practice/compliance concerns according to organization policy.
- Exhibits behaviors that support the organization’s Service Standards and Cultural Beliefs.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in Finance or related area of study such as Business, Mathematics, or Statistics is preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience with an insurance health plan, physician practice (100+ Physicians), or hospital performing health plan and hospital/physician financial analysis is required. Previous insurance health plan financial analysis experience preferred.
- Prefer advanced knowledge of healthcare reimbursement and risk based contract methodologies and terms.
- Prefer knowledge and experience with Milliman Medinsight or equivalent software tool.
- Proficient with SQL query language preferred.
- Familiarity with financial modeling, analysis and reporting required.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially MS Access© and MS Excel© required.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills with ability to disseminate information to a variety of users is required.