Chameleon Technologies is searching for a Cloud DevOps Engineer for a remote role. Must be willing to work in U.S. eastern time zone hours.
The position is part of a team that collaborates with project teams in the development of CI/CD workflow automation capabilities using Azure DevOps (ADO)
Key skills needed:
- Expert level understanding of Azure and ADO concepts including:
- ADO Pipelines (particularly yaml expressed pipelines)
- ADO agents
- ADO Repos
- Azure Keyvault (AKV)
- Azure Container Registry (ACR)
- Azure Resource Manager (Endpoints and Service Principals)
- Experience in Creation and maintenance of ADO pipelines (emphasis on deployment activities)
- Experience with Azure CLIs
- Experience working in GIT Repo, creating, branching, tagging and committing code to a Repo
- Experience with CI/CD methodology and practices
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with shell scripting
- Experience with Ansible and Python
- Experience with YAML and JSON file types and how variables are defined and recalled.
- Experience with Linux is REQUIRED
Hourly pay range for this role is $38-$42.