Job #2727: Chameleon Technologies is searching for a DevOps Engineer for a contract role in Issaquah, WA. IT is responsible for the technical future for the company, a large retailer.
The DevOps Engineer responsibilities will include the automation of software builds, test, and deployment systems and infrastructure. This role will manage various development, test, staging, and demo environments (code deployment, backups, data refreshes), as well as deploy and manage software into our production environment while leveraging as much automation as possible. This DevOps Engineer will be responsible for continually advancing the technology in a collaborative and creative agile environment using the latest technologies and industry best practices, and finding better and more efficient ways of delivering solutions to meet our business objectives.
- Manages source code repositories, merging, branching, resolving conflicts, defining, and documenting procedures and best practices.
- Develops, maintains, and automates infrastructure provisioning and configurations.
- Develops, maintains, and automates application deployments to various non-production and production environments.
- Uses CI/CD development, support, troubleshooting on all aspects of Compute, Storage, and Network.
- Documents all the automation processes.
- Works closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyze, and derive DevOps requirements.
- Provides system support and responds to system alerts.
- Advanced knowledge with Azure Portal and Azure DevOps.
- Hands-on experience with Terraform, Azure Repos, Pipelines, Artifacts, and other DevOps components.
- Advanced knowledge on PowerShell scripting.
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs and .NET technologies.
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service), Azure AD, Azure App Service, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Application Gateway, Azure VPN Gateway, Web Application Firewall, Azure Front Door.
- Azure certifications: Azure DevOps, Azure Cloud Developer.
- .NET development background.
- Working knowledge with LAN, WAN, DNS, routing, Firewall, networking, load balancer, system monitoring.