Chameleon Technologies is looking for a Mobile Network Engineer to join our dynamic team for a remote contract position. The hourly pay range for this position is $42-$47.
What will you do…
- Uses experience in the domain of mobile telecommunications networking gained in operator or equipment manufacturer environment
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Analyze, organize, interpret and assemble raw data and conduct complex data analysis
- Create, test and maintain optimal ETL pipelines with multiple open-source tools and other ‘big data’ technologies
- Create data dictionaries and structure data through different techniques (data extraction, data mining, data cleansing)
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Define new data collection and analysis processes
- Define the System Level Architecture requirements to define the System Level Functionality
- Develop detailed requirements, stories and acceptance criteria for the development teams from the high-level requirements as necessary
- Direct a team to develop system integration requirements based on the Solution, Directions, patterns, and standards
- Play an active role in sprint planning and backlog refinement to ensure the requirements are tracked and delivered on time and within scope
- Participate in the development of related strategies and plans as defined by the business
- Participate in functional and non-functional systems requirements definition, testing, training, implementation, and product rollout
- Provide direction and guidance to delivery team for product requirements
- Working alongside teams within the business, Product and Data Science teams to turn data valuable insights to address specific business cases.
- Provide post-delivery support for multiple projects
What success looks like…
- Demonstrate good written skills to document requirements, and possess strong verbal skills to negotiate scope, approaches, etc
- Demonstrate strong customer interface skills and particularly in being technically credible working in a pre and post-sales environment
What makes it rewarding…
- You will be a key member of a pioneering, top-performing team developing a one of a kind product that will enable the next generation of virtual networks to scale like never before
Our core values…
- DREAM BEYOND. Forward-Thinking, Creative, Boldly Imaginative.
- Be AUTHENTIC. Transparent, Genuine, Self-Confident.
- DEBATE ANYONE. Fearlessly Vocal, Intellectually Stimulating, Thoughtfully Contrarian.
- BE-UNSTOPPABLE. Resilient, Relentlessly Driven, Persistent.
- CARE to CREATE WISDOM. Non-judgmental, Thoughtful, Empowering.
The Skills and Background You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in (mobile) telecommunications networking, specifically IMS/EPC domain and 5G network knowledge is essential
- Hands-on experience performing root cause analysis on faults and performance issues in (mobile) telecommunications networks
- Hands-on experience analysing telecom performance management, Faults management and probes xDRS data.
- Programming experience in Python or Go for prior automation projects
- Analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets (JSON, Binary, CSV, AVRO, protobuf, etc.)
- Experience in developing SQL queries for reporting and analysis
- Basic Linux skills (e.g. command-line tools, bash scripts)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment is desired
- Managing customer expectations and provide post-implementation support experience
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Under-graduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field