Chameleon Technologies is searching for a Sales Order Administrator who is hard-working, detail-oriented individual with primary task of administering customer orders for both new product and service/repair of customer owned equipment. This is a half-time position, 4 hours a day, 5 days a week, onsite in Everett, WA.
On a daily basis you will:
- Enter incoming customer orders for product and repair services into our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Correspond with customers regarding any issues and follow up questions
- Create and send quotes, RMA’s and Sales Order Acknowledgements
- Organize and maintain all filing, both paper and electronic
- Process, prioritize and communicate all order changes
- Provide miscellaneous support for the Sales team
- Various other duties necessary to support the items above and other order fulfilment related functions
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
What you bring:
- 3+ years’ experience in processing customer orders and/or purchase orders
- AA degree or higher, especially in a relevant field, such as business, accounting, math, etc.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
- High demonstrable attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent follow through and ability to meet deadlines and expectations
Why work for us
At our core, we are an idea company, which is driving expansion and tremendous revenue growth. We are customer driven and design application specific products which fit the individual needs of our customers. This requires highly motivated and dedicated teams. You will have the opportunity to be innovative in your work as we are constantly evolving our products and solving new problems with our customers. We owe our success to our people. We take great pride in investing in our team and strive to continually grow and improve our company and culture.
We love what we do. Our goal is to go above and beyond for each other and our customers. Our teams are creative, smart and talented, which makes each project exciting. You will have plenty of guidance and support to help us continue moving our impactful technology to the next level.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other classes protected by law.